Texas Audi Group Forums

Texas Audi Group Forums (http://texasaudigroup.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Audi Talk (http://texasaudigroup.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   I'm back with new Audi! (http://texasaudigroup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10360)

flyfishing February 27th, 2016 03:53 PM

I'm back with new Audi!
 
After cheating on Audi with BMW, I am back!

I bought a 2013 S7 and will be soon modding it once it arrives!!!

We need more car action on this forum!

jmflynt February 28th, 2016 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyfishing (Post 80431)
After cheating on Audi with BMW, I am back!

I bought a 2013 S7 and will be soon modding it once it arrives!!!

We need more car action on this forum!

we need more action in austin , we have the lunches and HH monthly :beer


http://www.circuitoftheamericas.com/pwc/car-corrals

asdf010203 June 1st, 2016 10:41 AM

Wooooo! nice!

S6Sputnik June 1st, 2016 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmflynt (Post 80432)
we need more action in austin , we have the lunches and HH monthly :beer


http://www.circuitoftheamericas.com/pwc/car-corrals

S fucking ah 7 :utheman: :woot: :Yella4

We do need more action!!! there must be a bunch of Audi owners wanting to have some fun!!! BUT WHERE THE HELL are they????

flyfishing June 13th, 2016 06:05 AM





Had rs7 style grille installed, lowered more with vag com, side marker deletes on bumper, kn air filter installed, miltek exhaust and 10/15 mm spacers. Can't wait for warranty to expire to do ecu and tcu tune!

waynegz1 July 1st, 2016 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyfishing (Post 80556)




Had rs7 style grille installed, lowered more with vag com, side marker deletes on bumper, kn air filter installed, miltek exhaust and 10/15 mm spacers. Can't wait for warranty to expire to do ecu and tcu tune!


Where did you get the grille from?

flyfishing August 10th, 2016 08:00 PM

from a guy on ebay named dubstep or on audizine forums.

Fusilier August 17th, 2016 03:01 PM

Noice Car Dude. :crazy_driver:

Nighthawk21 February 21st, 2017 10:27 AM

Wow
 
Nice ride!

MichaelJes June 30th, 2017 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyfishineg (Post 80576)
from a guy on ebay named testo fuel dubstep or on audizine forums.

Dude that's a nice Audi!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.