Texas Audi Group Forums  

Go Back   Texas Audi Group Forums > The Drag > North Texas Audi Club
Register Today's Posts Members List Photo Gallery 2010 State Meet Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old May 19th, 2017, 07:36 AM
New to the 4 Rings

Default 1983 5000 Turbo Gas for sale

Hello all,
Due to space, It's time to part with my dear friend Klaus. This 5000 Turbo is Gobi Beige with the dark brown leather interior and is the last of the series prior to the infamous 1984 models. This is a New Mexico, rust free car that I'll drove up to 2013. She needs a lot of work, but runs and drives. The car comes with 11 crates of spare parts, extra interior parts and a new battery. I'm only asking $500.00 because I'd rather get it into the hands of an enthusiast than see it go for scrap. For a full description and photos, please Email me at randall.bush@aol.com or rauldejalapeno@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Old May 24th, 2017, 10:26 AM
Administrator
4 Gold Rings

Send a message via AIM to S6Sputnik

Quote:
Originally Posted by rauldejalapeno View Post
Hello all,
Due to space, It's time to part with my dear friend Klaus. This 5000 Turbo is Gobi Beige with the dark brown leather interior and is the last of the series prior to the infamous 1984 models. This is a New Mexico, rust free car that I'll drove up to 2013. She needs a lot of work, but runs and drives. The car comes with 11 crates of spare parts, extra interior parts and a new battery. I'm only asking $500.00 because I'd rather get it into the hands of an enthusiast than see it go for scrap. For a full description and photos, please Email me at randall.bush@aol.com or rauldejalapeno@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Bump for an interesting classic Audi!
Shawn Austin TX ACNA#1616
//95 S6 RS2//13 A6 3.0T//12 S4 3.0T